Our principles for our fellow students
- Service from students for students: We offer our fellow students social events and study-related services.
- Better study conditions: We are committed to the sustainable improvement of study and learning conditions at the faculty.
- The mediating body between the student body and the university: We see ourselves as a mouthpiece between the student body, faculty and university.
- Open information policy: On request, we explain to our fellow students which projects we are currently working on.
- Party political neutrality: We take our responsibility seriously regardless of political or ideological views and behave in an externally neutral manner.
Our principles for the student council
- Developing personalities and skills: We strengthen the individual in their work and focus on their individual skills.
- Promote and demand commitment and passion: We motivate individuals to actively participate in the student council.
- Mutual help and motivation: We help each other with problems and support each other in the implementation of projects.
- Tolerance and (party-political) neutrality: We accept each individual and behave in a party-politically neutral manner.
- Transparency: We involve each individual in decision-making and disclose information.
- Democratic decision-making: We mostly agree on approaches and form democratic opinions on controversial issues.
Our principles for work in bodies and commissions
- Representation: We reflect the opinion of the students.
- Democracy: We emphasize the majority of opinions and accept these votes.
- Feedback with the plenary: We always try to coordinate as many decisions as possible with the plenary.
- Open study conditions: We generally reject restrictive study conditions and advocate for the most unconditional study possible.