Survey on discrimination in university context at the faculty of chemistry
“You work or study at the Faculty of Chemistry and have experienced discrimination in university context?
As part of you Bachelorthesis, Larissa Lotter conducts a survey on how and where discrimination happens at the university. The findings of the research and therefore also your participation in the survey contributes to making discriminatory patterns at the University of Göttingen visible and to improve existing prevention measures and support offers.
If you are interested in participating in the survey or if you have further questions, you can contact Larissa via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
Newest Blog posts
- Survey on discrimination in university context at the faculty of chemistry 13. January 2022
- University elections 2022 13. January 2022
- Volleyball turnier WiSe 2021/22 4. November 2021
- Beer and Pretzels 2021/22 3. November 2021
- Anti-discrimination 21. May 2021